Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Update!

Hey everyone!  It feels like it's been forever since I last posted but in actuality it's been less than a week.  I am writing this post to tell you guys about upcoming blog posts and what's going on.  So I start up school again tomorrow and that means I will be busier and will have less time to blog.  I have decided to post at least twice a week.  Now I'm not going to be posting on the same days every week but I'm just going to try to post twice a week.  Now if you follow me on Twitter(my username is down below) you would know that I ask if you guys would be interested in me posting a Sephora, Mac, and Ulta haul.  I never made it to any of those stores yesterday unfortunately but I am going to the mall later today and hopefully I will have a haul post up by at the latest tomorrow night.  So if you want to see me do a certain  kind of post please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments down below.  If you have  any questions you can also leave them in the comments down below also.  And if you didn't know you can find me on Bloglovin, I have put a widget on the side of my blog that enables you to follow me on that site.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

Twitter: @alexblogs52
 
Pintrest: @alexblogs52
 
Instagram: @alexblogs52
 
 
Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment