Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Review: e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer

I really love trying new e.l.f. products.  Eyes Lips Face (aka e.l.f) is a drugstore makeup brand that makes really inexpensive products.  Most of their products range from $1, $3, to $6.  They do have more expensive products but a majority of them are really cheap.  I love that e.l.f. is so inexpensive because then I can try more of their products and if I don't like them I'm not so upset because I'm not losing a lot of money.  And if it turns out I like them then I can get a good product for a really low price.  I don't know of another place besides Target and Walgreens that sell e.l.f. products but you can check out their website( eyeslipsface.com). I picked up the tone correcting concealer at Target for $1.  It is a liquid concealer and the packaging looks a lot like a lipgloss.  It has a doe foot applicator and is small enough that you could just throw it in your purse or pocket.  I picked it up in the shade light beige because my Target only sells it in two shades: light beige and dark beige.  But on the website it comes in 7 different shades.  The light beige actually works really well with my skin tone and blends quite nicely.  I usually just take the doe foot applicator and put some concealer on whatever I want to conceal, then blend it out with my fingers.  I like to use it on blemishes because it hides them pretty well and lasts really long with out having to be set with powder.  I do use this under my eyes and it doesn't have enough coverage there for me because I have really dark under eye circles and purple undertones under my eyes.  It does cover most of the darkness but I need a full coverage concealer for under my eyes.  It would be fine for anyone who doesn't have really dark under eye circles.  I would definatly recommend and repurchase this product. 
 It is pretty good quality for just $1!
Check me out on Twitter:@alexblogs52
Pintrest:@alexblogs52
Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have you tried this product?  If so tell me what you think of it down in the comments below

Have a great day!
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment