Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

MOTD: 8/31/13

Today I wasn't really in the mood to do to much with my makeup so I did a really simple look.  

The first thing I did was prime my eyelids with this mini Urban Decay Primer Potion that I got with one of my palettes.  

After I primed my lids I used a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk that I just bought the other day(comment if you want me to do a haul) all over my lids and did a tiny bit of blending with my finger. 

Moving on to mascara I used the Maybelline Mega Plush and that's all I did to my eyes.  

I then used the NYX Brow Cake in Blonde, taking the lighter of the two powder shades and filled in my brows.  Then I took the wax using the small angled brush it comes with and used that to set my brows so they stay in place. 

After I finished with my eye and brow makeup I moved on to my face.  I don't wear foundation everyday, I mainly use it for special occasions because I have pretty good skin.  I will use a BB cream though if I want to look a bit more "put together."  I just used a bit of my e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige on a few blemishes I have.

Then for my lips I decided to use my new NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo.  It's a really nice dark pink color, it's hard to describe but it's really pretty.  This lip product is suppose to be in between a lipstick and a lipgloss.  I don't  want to go into to much detail but if you want me to do a review comment down below.


Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

Twitter: @alexblogs52
 
Pintrest: @alexblogs52
 
Instagram: @alexblogs52
 
 
Have a great day!
~Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment