Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tip Tuesday: How to Make Your Eyes Look Brighter




Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to be sharing a tip with you guys that many of you have probably heard of, using a nude eyeliner in your waterline.

What it does: It is suppose to make your eyes look bigger,brighter, and more awake.  It is an alternative to using black eyeliner in your waterline.

Now I use a nude eyeliner in my waterline pretty much everyday during the school year and when I'm wearing makeup.  My favorite is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in 005 Nude.  I love this eyeliner because it actually stays in my waterline for a pretty long time and it isn't to pale that it looks white, it is a good creamy skin tone color that really helps to make me look more awake.









What I love about this eyeliner is that it's long wearing, under $5, and the creamy formula reminds me of Urban Decay eyeliners but just a bit creamier.  It is matte and a good color for a range of skin tones.  I recommend picking up a nude eyeliner if you are looking for a way to brighten your eyes.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment