Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

New UD Naked Basics 2 Palette!

Hey everyone!
If you know me then you know the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is one of if not my favorite palette.  I just saw that they released a Naked Basics 2, which has more cooler shades.  I went from thinking I didn't need it to thinking I must have it.

This is part of the description on the Urban Decay website, "Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. We loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin."

I'm not sure if it's really an essential palette if you have loads of other shades like it or similar.  I am actually thinking of getting it, it is $29 and has 6 eye shadows.

The shades:

  • Skimp (pale nude satin)
  •  Stark (nude-pink matte)
  • Frisk (warm gray matte)
  •  Cover (muted red-brown matte)
  • Primal (muted brown matte) 
  •  Undone (deep, smoky brown matte). 
 
 



Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment