Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel


Hey everyone!
NYX has released a new Eyebrow Gel which I can't wait to get my hands on!  Now this new eyebrow gel comes in five different shades; blonde, chocolate, brunette, espresso, and black.  

The description on the Ulta website says, "Keep your misbehaving brows in place with our discreet and easy-to-use Eyebrow Gel! The lightweight, waterproof formula creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows and comes in five versatile shades."

These are supposedly highly pigmented brow gels that are smudge free and waterproof.  I have heard they are similar or a close dupe to the Makeup Forever Aqua Brow.  They are $6.99 on the Ulta website and come in little tubes.  I am excited to try these and will defiantly be picking one up on my next trip to Ulta!



Let me know if any of you have tried this product and what you think of it.
Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment