Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Current Foundation Routine!

Now I don't wear foundation everyday, I mainly wear it on special occasions or when I'm playing around with different makeup looks.  But lately I have been finding my self wearing foundation a lot more often because I've been testing out foundations and comparing them to others so that I can review them for you guys.  This has just been what I have been gravitating toward wearing lately when I wear foundation.

So when I'm in the mood for more coverage I have been wearing my Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation.  This foundation is just a great foundation that I highly recommend.  I have been applying this with my Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge or my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.  Now when I'm in the mood for a lighter coverage I use my Covergirl CG Smoothers BB Cream.  This is just a nice BB cream and I have been applying this with my hands.

As far as primers go, when I wear one I have been using the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer.  This makes your skin so soft and it's only $6!  As far as it making your makeup last longer, I don't have an opinion on that because I'm still testing it out.

Now for powder I have been loving the Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in the shade Fair.  This powder is just a great powder!  I find that it gives a bit more coverage over my foundation or BB cream.  I highly highly recommend, it's defiantly my favorite drugstore powder.  I have just been using my e.l.f. Powder Brush to apply it.
 
I hope you guys liked this post!  Please comment down below telling me what your current foundation routine is.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

Twitter: @alexblogs52
 
Pintrest: @alexblogs52
 
Instagram: @alexblogs52
 
 
Have a great day!
~Alex

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad that I'm not the only one who wears foundation for special occasioNS ETC! Everyone I know wears it everyday and it's so bad for your skin. I've followed your blog, keep up the good work! :-) x

    ReplyDelete