Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Impression: L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

I have been on a quest to find a nice light coverage foundation for weeks now.  I have tried a few but none of them have worked for me.  A lot of the time they either looked cakey or I couldn't find a shade that matched me.

I picked up this foundation when I was at Target about a week ago.  I hadn't originally planned on buying this.  I was going to get the L'Oreal True Match Dream Lumi but they were all out of the cool shades.  

This foundation claims to get you "the ultimate un-makeup look."  It also says that "revolutionary liquid transforms on contact, leaving a soft powder like finish. This foundation is so amazingly lightweight it's like wearing no makeup at all!  Just shake and apply- it's magic!"  Now to claim a product is "magic" is a pretty big claim to make.

  So my first thoughts when I put this one that it was really easy to apply.  It was blendable and took me no time to put it on.  I also noticed that it dried a bit fast but when it did it had a nice powder finish.  It felt lightweight and my skin did feel soft.  The shade turned out to be to yellow for me so I am going to pick up a shade with cooler undertones the next time I stop at Target.  I also noticed that it did accentuate a few dry patches that I have so I'm not sure how well this would work on people with dry skin.  As far as it  being "magic," I'm not so sure about that but it does give a nice natural look.

A con about this product is that there is no pump and this product is very liquidy so a pump would have been nice.  I am unsure about the lasting time due to the fact that I didn't wear it long.  I definatly will be buying this foundation in another shade, it has a nice powder finish, it's lightweight, and it's a great light coverage foundation.  Definatly recommend!


Comment down below and tell me if you have tried this product!  And if so please tell me your thoughts on it.  What is your favorite light coverage foundation?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

Twitter: @alexblogs52
 
Pintrest: @alexblogs52
 
Instagram: @alexblogs52
 
 
Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment