Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

Hey everyone!
So I know this isn't exactly brand new news but Too Faced has released a sequel to their Chocolate Bar Palette.  The new palette, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar, is deeper and warmer shadows than the original.

The palette has 16 eyeshadows and two of them are larger pan sized highlighting shades.  The palette retails for $49, $7 more than a Lorac Pro Palette and $5 less than a UD Naked Palette.  The eyeshadows are infused with the scent of chocolate and are, "antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows."  The description on Sephora describes the type of shades in the palette as, "warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate, and vibrant sugared blueberry hues."




















Personally, this palette isn't something that I need and I am sure I own colors that are similar to this palette.  There are so many neutral palettes out there (UD Naked, Lorac Pro, etc.) so I feel as though I already have enough neutral eyeshadows.  

Let me know your thoughts in the comments, love it? hate it? own it?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A


Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment