Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection l Ulta Exclusive

Hey everyone!
Real Techniques have just released their newest line of brushes, The Bold Metals Collection, at Ulta.  These new brushes retail from $15.99 to $25.99!  A HUGE difference from the prices of the brushes in the regular line.  This collection includes seven brushes and are exclusive to Ulta.

Apparently the different colored brushes are suppose to correspond to a different step in the makeup application process; Gold = Base, Platinum = Eye, and Rose Gold = Finish.

This collection includes:

  • Triangle Foundation Brush 101 - $23.99
  • Arched Powder Brush 100 - $25.99
  • Oval Shadow Brush 200 - $15.99
  • Angled Liner Brush 202 - $15.99
  • Pointed Crease Brush 201 - $15.99
  • Tapered Blush Brush 300- $23.99
  • Flat Contour Brush 301 - $25.99
Flat Contour, Tapered Blush, Arched Powder, Triangle Foundation, Pointed Crease, Oval Shadow, Angled Liner
To me these brushes are way to expensive for a drugstore brand brushes.  Though the flat contour is something I am interested in, I don't know if I would buy it because of the price.  Maybe if there was a Buy One Get One 50% off sale, but even then it's pricey and makes me cringe a bit.

Let me know in the comments what you think! Buy it? Pricey? Cringe worthy? Love it? Hate it? I want to know!



Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment