Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Make-Up Removing Cleansing Towlettes

One of the main reasons I never used to wear makeup a lot was that makeup is such a pain to remove. I realize now that it was only a pain to remove because I wasn't using a good makeup remover.  Before I started using the Neutrogena makeup wipes I was using Garnier the Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  They were an ok makeup remover and they did remove my makeup.  It's just that for eye makeup it took a lot more effort to get it off. Then I started to run low on makeup remover and I decided to pick up the Neutrogena ones.  I personally really like Neutrogena's skincare products, so I decided that since I like their skincare that I might like these makeup wipes.  Now I personally like just being able to use one product and get all my makeup off, so I prefer to use makeup wipes even for my eye makeup.  Now this product claims that it will remove all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara.  Now that's kind of a big claim because the Garnier one only claimed to "remove make-up, even mascara."  So when I went to buy a new mascara I accidentally picked up waterproof, and no joke I used the Neutrogena makeup wipes and I didn't have to continuously scrub my eyes.  It was like I was just taking off regular mascara and I swear it does such a better job then all off the other makeup removers I have tried.  This product is alcohol free, Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.  There is 25 Pre-moistened towelettes in a pack, and they are $4.99 at Target.  I will put a link below to the product on the Target website if you want to learn more about them.  I defiantly will be repurchasing this product and I defiantly recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover.



No comments:

Post a Comment