Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

NEW L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray


Hey everyone!
If you didn't know already, L'Oreal has come out with a new makeup setting spray.  Now this isn't actually the first setting spray to come from a drugstore brand (NYX and e.l.f.) but it is exciting.

According to the L'Oreal website the setting spray is $16.99, which is up there in price when it comes to the drugstore.  The description on the website says, "Keep your makeup looking fresh hours after application: no melting, fading or touch-ups necessary. This lightweight, oil free setting spray locks in your total makeup look, Face, Eyes, and Lips, preventing color from smudging or settling into fine lines for all-day staying power."

It claims to, "lock in makeup for a 'just applied' makeup look all day," and to have a, "lightweight mist, barely there feel."  There is also a link to a $1 off coupon on the site(which I have linked below) but you are still shelling out at least $16 on this product.



I am on the fence about this product because of the price but maybe if I have a coupon and it is on sale I will pick it up and review it for you guys.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments, love it? hate it? over priced?

Link to $1 off coupon: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/Offers.aspx

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A


Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm an super oily girl chiming in. This was actually my first setting spray...for the price and quality it can't quite be beat except for maybe Mehron's barrier spray (I've gotten that as low as 7 for 2oz and you only need like 2-3 sprays of that vs 4-6 of the L'Oreal).
    I never wear makeup more than 12hrs (12hrs is rare for me but still the longest ever) and don't notice any dewiness (not even slightly oily or wanted to blot then) until about MAYBE 8-8.5hrs in. My regimen is an oil-control face wash (Cetaphil), witch hazel for toning, oil-control & oil-free face moisturizer (Cetaphil or oil-free for combination/oily by Olay), matte/mattifying primer (W7 Camera Ready or Smashbox Studio Finish), a matte/oil-absorbing or oil-free/spf-free foundation, matte/oil-absorbing powder for setting and this spray. I'm leaving room for error/higher score just because I have not done all of my previous steps using my other setting sprays by Skindanavia (oil control formula), NYX (matte version), or Model In A Bottle (sensitive skin formula) for as long as I put this L'Oreal Spray through. If you want to keep your budget for setting spray under $15 a bottle (have found it on many sites for as low as $12 ... got mine on ebay for $10.50 after a 'best offer') AND have excellent quality then this is an absolute MUST BUY. Personally this dried really fast on my face and I didn't feel any tackiness. If you're less oily and maybe more of an combination or normal or dry skin girl I think this just might rock your world even better.

    ReplyDelete