Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow Crayon l Spring 2015 Collections

L'Oreal finally jumps on the Eye Shadow Crayon bandwagon!
Countless other brands (including: Milani, Urban Decay, NYX, Rimmel) have already released some sort of jumbo eye shadow crayon and now L'Oreal is joining the party.

I don't know the price exactly but I have heard they are around $6.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I have not seen them in any store yet but I am sure they will be everywhere soon enough.  They are launching 8 shades, which range from from neutral colors to a vibrant blue and purple.

These say that they are a 2 in 1 shadow and liner.  They have a thin tip for eyeliner and you can use the side of the tip for shadow.  They also claim to have up to 24 hours of wear time. (though who really wears makeup that long anyways?).

Shades include:

  • Everlasting Gold
  • Enduring Rose
  • Impression Brown
  • Forever Taupe
  • Always Purple
  • Always Aqua
  • Resilient Green
  • Midnight Charcoal


I defiantly think I will pick up a few of these new shadow crayons.  As far as eye shadow crayons go I only own the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, but I am really curious on trying these new ones (and maybe a few other drugstore ones) and seeing how they compare.

What do you think? Into eye shadow crayons or over them?  Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A


Twitter: https://twitter.com/alex_blogs52



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment