Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Coca-Cola by OPI Nail Lacquer Collection


Hey everyone!

OPI's newest collection is inspired by Coca-Cola Products, specifically regular Coke, diet Coke, Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta, and Grape Fanta.

The collection includes nine shades (which I will list and include pictures of below) and available on the Ulta website for $9 each.  They also offer Coca-Cola by OPI Pack of Style Mini Pack which includes 8 mini bottles of the nail polishes(minus the orange Fanta inspired one), OPI's Nail Envy, and their top coat.  It is available on the Ulta website for $24.95.

Now onto the shades...

  • You're So Vain-illa 
  • Coca-Cola Red
  • Sorry I'm Fizzy Today
  • My Signature is "DC"
  • Get Cherried Away
  • Today I Accomplished Zero
  • Green On the Runway 
  • Orange You Fantastic
  • A Grape Affair




 Let me know what kind of posts you want to see next!

*These images are not mine.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A



Pinterest: @alexblogs52


Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment