Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review: NARS Nail Polish in Disco Inferno

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!  I thought I would do a review for you guys today while I wait for a video to download so I can edit it.  So the product I am going to review for toy guys today is the NARS Nail Polish in Disco Inferno, I actually mention this in my December favorites video which should be posted soon.

I hauled this nail polish in my Sephora Haul + Announcements video.  This particular shade was on sale for $5, the NARS nail polishes are about $19.  Unfortunately this shade is no longer available but I thought I would still review it because it might give you some in site on how the NARS nail polish formula is.

Disco Inferno is a beautiful silver green shade, it has very small pieces of glitter but they are very tiny and not very chunky or to noticeable.  It is kind of a metallic, reflective shade (if that made any sense).

The packaging is very nice and sleek, it's not to bulky and would be easy to store.

As far as the color, it is opaque with three coats and the formula is very nice.  I did use a base and top coat with this(just the base and top coat from OPI) but it lasted really nicely.  It probably didn't start chipping until four days of wearing it, which is really good because I am always chipping my nail polish.

Overall I really like this nail polish!  I like the formula and the color and I am really tempted to get another NARS nail polish but I just can't justify spending $20 on a nail polish.  Maybe I'll pick another one up the next time they are on sale.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A

Twitter: @alexblogs52

Pintrest: @alexblogs52

Instagram: @alexblogs52

Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com

Have a great day!
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment