Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Urban Decay and Lush Haul + I started a YouTube!




 

 
Hey Everyone!
 
So if you follow me on instagram (@alexblogs52) then you would know that I recently started a YouTube channel!  So far I only have four videos up but I already have so many more planned and a few more that I'm waiting to upload!  Anyways I uploaded an Urban Decay and Lush haul about a week ago, so the video will be posted somewhere on this post.  I will be posting some more beauty reviews on my blog soon, so watch out for that.  I would love it if you guys would check out my channel and subscribe! 
 
 
 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to this blog!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKmmDMSYg5frtOGhyTIF1A
Twitter: @alexblogs52
 
Pintrest: @alexblogs52
 
Instagram: @alexblogs52
 
Contact me: alexblogs52@gmail.com
 
Have a great day!
~Alex
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment